Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eye Liner in Smoke and Strut

I don't have a ton of experience with gel eyeliners.  My first one was  Maybelline's in black and it dried out very quickly so my opinion of them was pretty low.  Then I qualified to get a free Ulta gel liner through the rewards program so I picked up Smoke not really expecting much.  I fell in love and picked up Strut a little bit later when it was on sale for half price.


I've had these for close to a year now and they are still buttery and smooth. 


Smoke is a dark almost black grey which is nice because I'm pale and sometimes pure black can be a little too strong.  Strut is a deep purple that isn't in your face which is perfect for when I just want to bring out the green in my eyes and not be all HEY LOOK MY EYELINER IS PURPLE.


Strut is on top and Smoke is on the bottom.  I almost always do a wing with these colors.  I use the brush  that came with the dried out Maybelline gel liner. If I ever run out of these I would definitely get another, but there is so much product I don't think that is ever going to happen. Love them!

Where to buy: Ulta
Price: $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment