Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Super Glam Purple Lips Featuring MAC Violetta

I wanted to share with you my most favorite purple lip ever.  I'm a bit obsessed with purple, especially purple lipsticks so unfortunately for my bank account I have accrued quite the collection and my purple lip wishlist just keeps growing.  For expample, Revlon Matte Balm in Shamelss and OCC Lip Tar in Rollergirl....want.


Anyway here it is.  To get this super purple sparkley amazing lip I use MAC Violetta and Urban Decay's Stardust lip gloss in Andromeda.


Here is a swatch of the products separate and then together.  Violetta is on the left and Andromeda is on the right.



And here is a close up of it on my lips because who doesn't want to see close ups of my lips. Basically it makes my mouth look like a mini galaxy.


The products that make it all possible.

Violetta
Where to buy: MAC or Nordstrom
Price: $15

Andromeda
I'm pretty sure this is now discontinued but I think any unnecessarily sparkly gloss will do just fine.

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment