Thursday, April 3, 2014

Revlon Lip Butters in Juicy Papaya, Sorbet, Wild Watermelon, and Red Velvet


I have four of the Revlon lip butters and I love every single one of them!  They go on smooth and surprisingly pigmented.  They have a nice sheen to them and are pleasantly moisturizing.  I'm so exciting to be breaking these out again. I wear them all the time in spring and summer.



Revlon Lip Butter Juicy Papaya

Juicy Papaya is one of the few nude lipsticks I own and it is one I wear a lot.  Only problem is that it is very unforgiving.  The tiniest dry patch or imperfection will be highlighted by this lipstick.  I exfoliated the crap out of my lips and I still couldn't get it to be nice. Overall looks freaking awesome from far away...just not so hot up close.

Revlon Lip Butter Sorbet

Sorbet is a super fun pigmented pink. I usually wear this in the summer with nothing but bb cream and mascara.  Its a great statement lip for when you don't feel like doing makeup but still want to look fabulous.

Revlon Lip Butter Wild Watermelon

Wild Watermelon is probably my favorite just because its such an interesting color.  Its a red...but its also a pink...but its also kind of orange.  Basically its amazing.  It may make a nice intro red lipstick for those who wanna start wearing red but are a little hesitant.

Revlon Lip Butter Red Velvet


This is not only the first lip butter I bought but also one of the first lipsticks I bought!  It is a very wearable deep red but for some reason I don't find myself wearing it as much as the others.  

Where to buy: Drugstore, Target, or Ulta
Price: $5.79 to $6.99


No comments:

Post a Comment