Sunday, April 13, 2014

Roaring 20s Charity Event Look!

Welp the big 1920s roaring 20s charity swing dance that I co-hosted is over so now I"m going to share my makeup and outfit with you!


I did a sparkly black and grey smokey eye with a dark raspberry lip.  Here is me attempting to make a pouty face in artificial lighting.


And here is the look in natural lighting.  On my eyes I used the Pop Beauty eye shadow trio I got in an Ipsy bag called Smokin Hot.  To line my eyes I used Starlooks kohl eye pencil in Obsidian, another Ipsy bag product.  On my lips is MAC Rebel.  My blush is Mary Kay Bold Berry and I filled in my brows using Mary Kays mineral eye shadow in Espresso.


I made this one black and white for authenticity.


Here is my full outfit! Sorry I don't really have a good spot to take full body pictures.



Here is a close up on some individual pieces.  The dress I got from Target, the headband is from Ulta and then I stuck some feathers in it, and the shoes I got on Ebay from a lady in South Korea who hand makes women's shoes.


Here are my friends and I at the dance! I also did makeup for the girl on the right :)
It was a lot of fun!

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment