Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Flareon Inspired Eye Makeup

Now for the next installment of my Pokemon Eeveelution eye shadow series, Flareon! This look was a lot more involvd than the last one. This was my first time doing a triple wing and boy was it nerve wracking.  The tiniest little mistake and whoops gotta start over. Luckily no such mistake occurred! :D
Also drawing the little Flareon was super fun and I love how it came out.


To do this look I used Aphrodite from BH Cosmetic's Galaxy Chic palette and Honey  from Urban Decays Deluxe palette. Aphrodite is on the lid, Honey is under the eye and they are both blended together to make an orange smokey look in the crease. I lined my eyes with Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Liner in black and then did the little black wing with Zero from the same Urban Decay Palette. On my lips is Wet n Wild's lipstick in Coral-ine.

Hope you like my flaming Flareon eye!

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment