Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Bag Sneak Peak!

The glam rooms went live today and I finally got to take a look at what is coming from Ipsy this month! I am so excited!!! I'm going to post a picture of what I'm getting and kind of give a little opinion.  Look forward to an unboxing video and some swatches!

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in black velvet (travel size) 

I love Urban Decay but I already have two black liners by them. I also think this is the 3rd black liner I've gotten from Ipsy.  I'm excited to try the formula but as for the color....eh.
Price: I've seen 3 travel sized pencils for $19 so I'm gonna say around $6

2.Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow  in Champagne


Never heard of this brand so I'm interested in trying it out.  The color is pretty boring, reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin which I do use all the time so maybe this can become a nice dupe.
Price: $13

3. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion 
I love me some microdermabrasion so I'm pretty happy about this.
Price: 60g is $78 so this 7.5g sample is about $9.75

4. Sexy Hair Root Plump Volumizing Spray Mousse
I haven't experimented with many hair products since getting my hair short so I'm anxious to see how this will work with my pixie.
Price: 10.6oz is $18 so our 1.6oz sample is $2.70

5. Starlooks Lucious Longwear Lip Pencil in naked
Ooooh a lip liner! I don't have many of these.  I like the starlooks eye liners that have  come in previous bags so hopefully the lip liner is just as awesome!
Price: $14

Overall I am super happy with this bag and will have a use for everything! 

The total value of this bag is about $45. Wow.
I <3 Ipsy

Want your own Ipsy bag? Click the rat! It's only $10 a month!



No comments:

Post a Comment