Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Makeup Obsession

So its the last day of April....already!! Oh my god.  I graduate college in like 2 weeks. AAAAAH. I'm not ready, not at all :(
Oh well, on the bright side I will be going to Istanbul Turkey to visit my mother after graduation.  I currently have plans to stay for about a month.  I'm not sure how often I will be able to update my blog but I am definitely going to try!! I hope I can find some awesome Turkish brand makeup products to share with all of you! :D


Anyway! My April Makeup Obsession has been pops of color under my eye!  With the temperatures rising I've been looking to add more bright colors to my face.  In the morning I often find myself doing my makeup, staring at my face a while, and deciding that I'm not near colorful enough and adding some blue, pink, or purple under my eye.


Purple on top with a line of blue under my eye has been my go to look lately.  Here I have NYX loose pigment in purple on my lid, eclipse from the galaxy chic palette in my crease, and Mary Kay's Teal me More eye shadow crayon under my eye. I'm pretty sure I have Revlon Balm Stain in Darling on my lips.


I did a similar look for Easter except with BH Cosmetics matte cool purple on my lid and matte cool blue under my eye. On my lips I'm wearing Buxom Lip Polish in Sandy.

On an unrelated note I've rediscovered my love for symphonic and prog metal.  Therefore look forward to makeup looks inspired by these genres!

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment