Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sparkly Purple Eye with a Pop of Mint

Since getting the Galaxy Chic palette I finally have some greens and blues to play with so I took today as an opportunity to try some of them out.  I was wearing a green cardigan with a light purple scarf so I did my eyes to match!  I'm usually not a fan of the bright color under the eye look but I think the pop of mint works for me. 


To get this look I put Eclipse from Bh cosmetics Galaxy chic palette in my crease.  Then I patted Stila's foil finish eye shadow in Metallic Violet on my lid.  I lined my upper lid with Eclipse and the lower with Comet from the same palette.  Finished with Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara


I am seriously loving this look.  Its interesting while not being over the top.  I think it makes my eyes look huge and adorable as well so that's always a plus.  On my lips I'm wearing Bare Minerals Speak your Mind because I'm obsessed with it.

Have a rat-tastic day! <3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment