Monday, April 14, 2014

Lipstick Concept Art

So my dream hobby right now is to learn to make lipsticks and then create some really fun and unique Pokemon themed colors!  Honestly I'm not even sure if the concepts I have below are possible, but I had a heck of a lot of fun designing them.
Balloon
Based on Jigglypuff
Soft pink with a light blue sheen


Fox
Based on Vulpix

LIght brown with an orange sheen


Moonlight
Based on Umbreon

Black with a gold sheen


New Species
Based on Mew

Matte soft pink


Sun
Based on Espeon

Light lavender with a red sheen

Hope you enjoyed my crazy lipstick concepts!

Jigglypuff, Vulpix, Mew, Umbreon, and Espeon are property of Pokemon and Nintendo.  I'm just a silly fan that uses these adorable creatures as inspiration.

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment