Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Custom Lip Gloss Using Lip-Safe Shiro Cosmetics Alkahestry Eye Shadow.


I made this quite a while ago but just found my custom gloss and remembered that these pictures exist.  Now Shiro Cosmetics will make a lip gloss out of any eye shadow you want which is pretty cool but in case you want to do it yourself here's how.

Step 1: search the abyss that is your makeup drawer for random half used clear lip glosses.
I used a Victoria's Secret lip gloss and a Soda Foundation lip gloss that I don't give two craps about for the base.  I used a lot of these two and just slowly added shadow and then gloss until I had a pigmentation that I was satisfied with.
Step 2: Find and add any sort of random supplements.
I added a bit of my Rosebud Salve for moisture and a touch of my Lancome lip gloss in...I have no idea, its really old and all matter of identification has been rubbed off. All I know is that its clear and super sparkly. Anyway I added some of this for extra sparkle.


Mix it all together and what do you get? Awesomeness that's what. I put a cute little cat sticker on the lid to differentiate it from my container that holds a mixture of all the UD Primer Potion samples I've ever received. 


It makes me so sad that this gloss is so impossible to photograph.  It is sheer with tons of super pretty blue and purple sparkles.  I love putting it over purple lipsticks to make them moisturizing and super fabulous. Here is my lip gloss alone, then OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie, and then finally my lip gloss on Hoochie. It makes such a cute spring lip.

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment