Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mary Kay Limited-Edition Hello, Sunshine! Collection

So I finally got a hold of some of the new Mary Kay 2014 spring products! The following are going to be from the Hello Sunshine Limited Edition collection.  


This one is the Springy Eye Duo in Summer Sunset. It is not mine but instead my mothers. I don't wear anything yellow, orange, or brown just because they tend to look weird on me.  I also am not a huge fan of cream eye shadows.  These are very creamy, very natural looking, and a good product for those who like that kind of texture and look.  My mom likes it and looks awesome wearing it, but its just not my cup of tea.


Here it is on my eyes.  I applied it all with my finger.  I'm sorry that I'm not wearing mascara but I was taking this off as soon as I took the picture haha.

Mary Kay Carefree Coral

This is one of the new lipsticks in Carefree Coral.  I love it! The formula is nice, creamy, moisturizing, and the color goes on very opaque.  I was looking for a nice wearable coral and this is perfect. When corals are too orange they look strange on me, this has just the right amount of pink to make it work with my skin's cool undertones. Definitely a win!


I also got the limited edition wristlet for the purpose of housing my Nintendo 3DS and games.  I slip my 3DS in the front (it does fit in the whole way I swear) and then my games in the back zipper pouch.  It is super cute and does what I want it to do, the only con is that....the wrist strap doesn't fit around my hand so I can't actually use it as a wristlet. What. 
Anyway, expect to see even more new Mary Kay stuff over the next few days!

Where to buy: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: Eye duo $16, Lipstick $16, Wristlet $5 with $45 purchase



No comments:

Post a Comment