Sunday, March 16, 2014

Colorful Drag Show Makeup Featuring BH Cosmetics

I went to my very first drag show two nights ago and I had an absolute blast!!!  Highlights included a lesbian shaking her fake erection in my face and an absolutely stunning drag queen (she was rocking a seriously stellar thick black winged liner with red lips) telling my friend and I that we were the two most adorable people in attendance.  Great night, 10/10 would do again.
Anyway of course I used that night as an excuse to rock some crazy makeup! Here is my drag show look thanks to BH Cosmetics.


Here is an overall view of the look and the eye shadows used to achieve it.  
Navy: BHCM18
Purple: BHCM16
Blue: BHCM13
Pink: BHWM08


I used purple on the lid, pink in the crease, navy on the outer corner, and blue on the inner.


Natural lighting is hard to come by at school because the window is in a super awkward location but I suffered just for you in order to take this picture. You bet I wore this all day.  My daytime lips were Revlon's Balm Stain in Honey.


And right before I left I threw on some Illamasqua ESP because I can't wear purple lipstick to my internship.  As much as I love the color of this lipstick the formula is annoying.  Kind of frustrating how my most expensive lipstick also has the crappiest formula.  It goes on patchy and after an hour or two it starts to get light purple around the outside of my lips and a dark almost blue towards the inside. Oh well, the color is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment