Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mary Kay At Play Baked Eye Shadow Trio in On The Horizon

Today I'm going to share my absolute favorite Mary Kay color product; the At Play baked eye shadow trio in On the Horizon.  This trio is AMAZING.  The colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is awesome, and I just can't stop wearing it.

Mary Kay On The Horizon


When this was first released I was a little bummed because I thought the dark color was brown.  When I swatched it for the first time I was amazed to find that it was a beautiful dark purple.


Swatched with no primer, with primer the colors are intensified even further.


The fun look: pink on lid, purple in crease, tan as highlight


The natural look: Tan on lid, pink in crease, purple on inner corner


The smokey look: Purple on lid, pink in crease, tan as highlight

Basically, I love this trio <3

Where to buy: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: $10


No comments:

Post a Comment