Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reverse Eyeliner

This is a look I tried after watching a MAC makeup artist do a reverse eyeliner on Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog. Check out her blog post here! It was a lot of fun but I'm not sure I'd do it again.  I feel that the super sparkly eye liner makes my already not so huge eyes look ever smaller.  A few of my guy friends also made fun of it today, but I won't get into that because this blog is about happy things.


Because of my eye shape when they are open all you can see is the intense eye liner and none of the pretty matte cranberry. :(
On my lips I am wearing Mary Kay Icy Peach with Mary Kay lip gloss in Pink Luster over top.


On my eyes I have NYX matte eye shadow in Skinny Dip on the lid and NYX matte eye shadow in Haywire in my crease.  The eye liner is Bare Minerals Round the Clock eyeliner in 5am.  Its a pretty silvery gold but its so hard to put it on without getting it all over your eyelashes...as you can see.  Maybe I'll try applying it with a brush next time. Mascara is Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara.

Hope you liked my attempt at reverse eyeliner, now you go give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment