Sunday, March 9, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Looks

The internet is filled with swatches of Urban Decay's  Naked 3 so I'm going to focus on sharing with you some of the looks I've done with it.  I'm a fan of this palette because it has a lot of pink and grey toned shadows which go well with my skin tone.  I never had any interest in Naked 1 or 2 because the shadows are all too yellow and brown but when this was released I had to have it!  My wonderful mother got this for me as a gift, as a poor college student there is no way I could afford a $52 palette, she is seriously the best.


This one is probably my favorite.  Subtle, soft, and pretty, perfect for my internship.





I hope you got a little bit of inspiration from my looks!

Where to buy: Sephora, Ulta or Urban Decay's website
Price: $52

No comments:

Post a Comment