Monday, March 31, 2014

March Makeup Obsession


So at the end of every month I'd like to share a certain look or products that I have been particularly obsessed with. This month I have been seriously crushing on purple and red eye shadow combinations! The products above are the three shadows that I have been using quite frequently in various combinations and places to create some seriously awesome looks. Below I'm going to share with you a fairly basic look using these three shadows!


To get this look I put NYX loose pigent on the lid, BH Cosmetics Aphrodite in the crease, and then put Not Very Effective on the outer corner and as a liner.


On my lips I'm wearing BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak your Mind
Now, I wanna talk a little bit about these three shadows.

NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Purple: This is a loose pigment that has a very pretty light purple hue.  It goes on very easy and I experience little to no fall out from it. It is such a pretty color and has been on of my go to purples for a while.
Where to buy: Nyxcosmetics.com, ulta, drugstores
Price: $3.00

BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Aphrodite: This shadow is from the Galaxy Chic palette which I want so bad! I got the single eye shadow from an ipsy bag and I absolutely love it.  It goes on smooth and pigmented and when used wet as an eyeliner has incredible color pay off.
Where to buy: Bhcosmetics.com
Price: $22.95 but is usually on sale for less

Shiro Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Not Very Effective: This is such an incredible pretty deep purple with some red sparkle.  I'm almost out of my sample so I recently placed an order for the full size because I can't live without it.  Plus its Pokemon themed so win win.
Where to buy: Shirocosmetics.com
Price: Sample $1, Mini $3.50, Full $5

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment