Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mary Kay At Play New Spring Products


Today I'm going to show some swatches of a few of the new Mary Kay At Play spring products!


First up is the eye crayon in Over the Taupe.  Here I am wearing it on my lower lashline as well as in the corner of my eye.  I don't usually wear brown, my mom bought this one, but I wanted to swatch it for you anyway!

Mary Kay Teal Me More

I love doing a two toned winged liner and this eye crayon in Teal Me More is going to make it a lot easier.  It goes on easily and you can layer it for increasing intensity.  Very cute, definitely a fan.

Mary Kay Purple Punch

Oh my gosh I love this lip color way more than I was expecting!  This is the At Play lip crayon in Purple Punch and it is such an adorable springy purpley pink color.  It goes on very smooth and once again you can layer it for more pigmentation.  This color is super fun, would recommend.

Where to buy: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: $10

No comments:

Post a Comment