Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Violet


Today I wanted to share with you all the awesomeness that is Stila's foil eye shadow. I have metallic violet and oh my wow is it amazing.

 


It comes with a liquid primer and a tray to mix the shadow and primer together.  I've found that adding the absolutely smallest amount of primer possible is best.  Any more than a drop per scoop makes it too sheer and you won't get the foil like effect.




All you do is kinda stick a finger in there and scoop a little bit out, mix it with the primer, and then dab it on with your finger.


It can be worn by itself but I like putting it over my eye shadows. Here is a picture of my make up before and then after I added the foil.


It is so freaking pretty in person, I could simply not capture its sparkly glory on camera. :(


And finally me making a stupid face.  While I think this eye shadow is neat I don't think I would get another one.  They are quite expensive the only reason I have this one is because I received it as a gift. If you've got the money I'd definitely recommend picking one or two up.  On my lips I'm wearing Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Crushed Plum.

Where to buy: Sephora, Ulta, or Stila's website
Price: $32


No comments:

Post a Comment