Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush

This little brush is so much fun! I've never owned a Clairisonic and actually had one on my wishlist until Mary Kay came out with this beauty.  Does the same thing at a quarter of the price? Yes please!  This bad boy is small, easy to hold, and feels like I'm getting a wondrous face massage every time I use it.





And here I am using it in my pajamas! Basically you lather on your cleanser, it works with any kind, definitely does not have to be Mary Kay, then slowly and gently move it along your face to achieve superior cleanliness. Oh don't forget to wash off your cleanser once you're done, that's important. 

Where to get it: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: $50

Believe it or not I am a Mary Kay consultant so expect to see a lot Mary Kay related items.  I will try my best not to be biased. I actually became a consultant because I loved the products so there really isn't anything I own that I don't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment