Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara


Before I started using this mascara I was addicted to Benefit's They're Real.  The reason I sought a new mascara was because after 3 months the mascara would get all over the bottom of my eye after only a few hours. I was getting so frustrated and after talking to my mom who bought the same mascara around the same time I found out she was having the exact same problem.  We now both use Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara because to me it does the same thing as They're Real did for a much better price tag.  It gives both length and volume.  For anyone wondering the difference between the Ultimate Mascara and the Lash Love mascara is the volume.  Ultimate is all about dramatic awesome big lashes while Lash Love is for those who like a more natural look.



The brush is a fairly basic mascara brush. I have it in black.


On the left I have one coat of Ultimate Mascara applied and on the right are my bare lashes.  It can be built up to be even more dramatic.  I tried so hard to get a picture with my eyes closed but my  camera refused to cooperate, sorry! Anyway, with this mascara I like to slowly start from my bottom lashes and wiggle up until I have every lash coated and then I flick it on the end of my lashes to add extra length.

Where to buy: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: $15

No comments:

Post a Comment