Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mary Kay Concealer in Ivory 2

The number one reason this has become my favorite concealer is simply because its the first one I've used that isn't yellow.  I spent years going into drug stores and buying the lightest concealer possible and being disappointed when they were always too yellow.  You can image my delight when I finally found one made for cool undertones.  The following is Mary Kay's concealer in Ivory 2.  If you have a more yellow undertone then I would suggest trying out Ivory 1. This concealer is available in 7 shades.



Here it is dotted on my hand and then also blended in a bit.


This is a before picture of my nasty red healing pimple.


And this is my not near as nasty after picture.  This is after only one application with my finger, it can be built up to offer even more coverage. A little goes a LONG way.  I usually use this after my BB cream and before my mineral powder.

Where to buy: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: $10


No comments:

Post a Comment