Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mary Kay Intense Purple Eye

Today I'm going to share with you an intense purple eye I did using my 3 purple Mary Kay eye shadows!



So to do this look I used Shimmering Lilac, Iris, and Sweet Plum



Swatched left to right is Sweet Plum (slight shimmer), Iris (matte), and Shimmering Lilac (super shimmer). There is a line of Lorac behind the scenes primer underneath to show the color difference between bare skin and over primer.


And here it is! I love these three colors together.  This was actually my first time using Shimmer Lilac. I like it however if you want color payoff you have to use it wet.  Use it dry only if you want a very subtle purple shimmer.  To create this look I put shimmering lilac on the lid, iris in the crease, and sweet plum at the outer  corner.

Where to buy: Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price: $7.50


No comments:

Post a Comment