Tuesday, May 12, 2015

NYX Cosmetic's Wicked Lippie in Cold Hearted

I've actually had this for quite some time but just completely forgot to review it because unfortunately I do not wear it near often enough. 
But let me tell you, I love this color. 
 I cannot pull off black lipstick but I feel like I can wear this. 
The shimmery grey is just so much more forgiving than a pure dark black.


As for wear this does definitely lack.  It is very creamy and not drying whatsoever.  However that also means it is very slippery and gets all over my teeth.  The wear time is also not that great when worn alone.  I generally wear it over NYX's lip pencil in Blackberry, this helps even out application and also improves its lifespan.
Overall I really really love this shade.  Its very unique and the metallic effect is just gorgeous.  I just wish it had better staying power.

Where to buy: nyxcosmetics.com, ULTA, Drugstores
Price: $6


No comments:

Post a Comment