Monday, May 4, 2015

May The Fourth Be With You Boba Fett FOTD

Happy May the Fourth!
Last year I did some Darth Vader inspired makeup.  This year I decided to go with everyone's favorite bounty hunter, Boba Fett!


I was worried I wouldn't be able to do this look as I realized this morning that I don't have an olive green eye shadow.  Luckily I'm at home so I had access to my mother's stash.  Therefore I was able to put Estee Lauder's Precious Jade cream eye shadow all over my lid and crease.  Personally I don't like cream eye shadow.  I find it hard to blend and just overall annoying to work with, but it was all I had.  I then lined my eyes with Aphrodite from the Galaxy Chic Palette.  I finished this bounty hunter themed look with a dab of Thrash from the Electric Palette at my inner corner. 
On my lips is MAC Russian Red.



And of course because the Boba Fett colored makeup may be a bit too subtle I wore my only (unfortunately) Star Wars shirt today.  I got this from Think Geek but I don't think it is available anymore.


May The Fourth Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment