Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fairy Wing Nails Using Zoya

This is another manicure that started out simple but the longer I spent studying the more I kept randomly adding to it.  It's just a coincidence that I used all Zoya polishes for this look, haha.
The gradient blue into the purple with the light sparkle at the base kind of makes me think of fairy wings :D


For the base I used Hudson which is an incredibly pretty metallic lilac.  I love this color so so so so very much for spring. I then gentle used Mosheen to create a blue sparkle gradient from the tip of my nails.  Finally I took Lux and created a light half circle at the base of my nails.  Now my nails are sparkly fairy wings.


I actually sketched out this fairy two days ago, perhaps when I color her in photoshop I'll base her wings off of this manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment