Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Golden Raspberry FOTD

This week is finals week so I've been doing a lot of studying and definitely not any procrastinating whatsoever......
Hah.
Today is my physiology II final...its in about an hour....and since its such a nice day out I decided to do a springy look using a color I normally don't work with...gold!


For this look I first put down NYX Milk to make that gold pop as much as possible.  I then used Saturn from the galaxy chic palette on my lid.  Next I took Jilted from the electric pallete and blended it into my crease and under my eye, creating a halo effect. I then finished the look up with Urban Decay's Blackout by using it to darken my outer corner and give my upper lashes a very fine line. Very easy and very cute!

On my lips is Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Lead the Way.


I also wanted to share my outfit because why not!  I absolutely love this top.  I got in at H&M while I was in Turkey.  It is one of the few floral prints I own and for whatever reason as of a little bit ago I've been really eyeing floral prints more and more.  I think when I do some shopping this summer I'll be picking up quite a lot of floral.  The dark green tank top is by Loft,

Now I'm going to do a small bit of extra studying before heading out to take my first final!



No comments:

Post a Comment