Friday, April 24, 2015

I'm Fabulous and Totally Not Sick FOTD


A few days ago my throat started to hurt and before I knew it I had a full fledged cold.  Bleh.  Life for a graduate student goes on so I slapped on some makeup to make myself feel and look less crappy. 


I wanted to really stress the bright colors idea to help mask my tired sick self.  Therefore I chose a bright mint green top and paired it with some equally bright makeup!

On my lid and lightly blended under my eye I have Shiro Cosmetic's Maiden Queen.  In my crease I blended Darkside from the Naked 3 into my crease.  I then darkened my outer corner with NYX Cosmetic's Punk Heart eye shadow to add a bit of purple.  After winging it out I added a touch of sparkle under my eye with Urban Decay's Heavy Metal glitter liner in an unfortunately discontinued shade. 
On my lips is NYX's soft matte lip cream in San Paulo.


I seriously feel so adorable today.  I think I need to invest in more mint colored clothing.  
Also Kamelot's new video was scheduled to release today so I was taking ridiculous pictures while waiting for it to finally go up.  Much to my surprise after uploading these to my laptop I check facebook and BAM, ITS UP! 
So happy!

For your listening and viewing pleasure, Insomnia by Kamelot <3





No comments:

Post a Comment