Tuesday, April 14, 2015

NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Playdate

As soon as NYX revealed they were releasing a pure lavender lipstick I knew I HAD to have it. It was sold out at my "local" ULTA so I had to order online and it has finally arrived!


This color is so so so so so beautiful.  Sometimes lavenders do not work well with my skin tone but this one must be more blue toned than yellow because I do not feel like it makes me look dead or washes me out at all.  It just looks very nice and beautiful.  It covers opaquely, evenly, and easily.  It doesn't dry out my lips and lasts for a decent 3-4 hours depending on if I'm eating anything.  A lip liner and/or gloss may be able to extend the wear even further.

Overall I love this color and will be getting a lot of use out of it this summer.

Where to buy: nyxcosmetics.com, ULTA, Drugstores
Price: $6

No comments:

Post a Comment