Sunday, September 13, 2015

Jamberry Black and White Quad

I needed some nice dark nails for the Epica concert I went to last Tuesday so while browsing through my Jamberry collection these stood out to me from the start.  Black and White Quad is a really simplistic but eye catching design featuring different stripes of black, white, dark, and light grey. 


I have to say....don't skip the application step of applying alcohol to your nails.  I skipped this step because I was in a hurry to get ready before the concert and they started wrinkling right away, and the next day it got even worse. Take your time!  If you skip any of the important Jamicure steps you're gonna have a bad time.  
Regardless of my little mistake I absolutely love this design and would definitely buy it again.  It is classy and simplistic and just really really nice.


Here are my nails with my entire face and outfit for the concert.  I think they went perfectly with the aesthetic I was trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment