Thursday, September 17, 2015

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Feminist

With my latest Colourpop order I also purchased a single Lippie Stix.  I already have small ones that I got from a friend for Christmas so I knew I loved the formula and wear time.  I decided on Feminist because it was much darker than any of the Lippies I already had and also I do not own a matte purpley black.  With fall coming up I figured this would be a great purchase!


So when I swatched this on my hand I was nervous because it applies fairly patchy and not super opaque, especially when next to the new Ultra Matte lippies. Luckily the lip application is another story!  This glided on so smoothly and covered wonderfully.  It goes on very opaque and pigmented.  It also stays nice and creamy on my lips without just sliding off all over the place. I do have to say...the website said it was matte but it definitely has a satin finish, but no matter I still love it!  I think it goes amazing with my hair, and I'll definitely be pulling this out as the weather gets chillier.

Where to buy: colourpop.com
Price: $5

No comments:

Post a Comment