Friday, September 25, 2015

Jamberry Ditsy Floral

Well I had my Jamberry party and got TONS of Jams for only like $45 or something ridiculous like that. A few of the ones I bought were retired at the end of August.  This is one of them.  I figure I might as well still share just in case they ever come back as a TBT special.


I am honestly really glad I grabbed these before they went out because a ton of floral patterns were retired and the new ones don't really do it for me.  I like the Dusty Floral and that's honestly about it. Ditsy floral is super cute and I just love the blue, pink, and green color scheme.  It is a nice spring pattern, and I get a playful yet classy vibe from them.


I really wanted to get these on because the temperature is starting to cool down and soon wearing these bright flowery Jams isn't going to be as fitting. This is probably my last summery manicure before Fall takes over. But I am totally ok with that because I have already ordered my Halloween Jams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment