Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Ultra Olive

My Ipsy post was getting kinda long so I decided to review this item separately.  I didn't get this in my Ipsy bag but my mom did.  She already has a few olive eyeliners so she told me to take it, and since I love Starlooks there was no way I was going to say no! 


I'm not usually an olive kind of person but I do rather like this color.  I think it helps bring out the green in my eyes.  Starlooks liners are very buttery and glide on easily, which is very important for me as I hate anything that tugs at my eye.  Full pigmentation can be acquired with only one sweep and they sharpen well.  My only complaint would be the glitter falls out a bit throughout the day because if I wear it under my eyes I get super glam upper cheekbones.  This doesn't bother me too much as I just wipe it away whenever I notice it happening but for someone who can't touch up throughout the day, this may be an issue.


I entered this photo into Ipsy's Starlooks liner contest.  Alas it did not win.  It always seems to be a really crappy low quality pic that wins, maybe I should stop trying so hard....

Where to buy: Starlooks.com

Price: $17

No comments:

Post a Comment