Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finals Day Three: NYX Simply Vamp in Bewitching

Today is a reading day so it's nothing but studying. Sigh. 

On the third day of finals my grad school gave to me an entire day of studying with a lipstick in bewitching


Lipstick aside, I looooove this eye makeup.  I feel so bad ass wearing it, especially with a dark vampy lip.  This is especially awesome for those with hooded eyes who want to show off some intense color even with their eyes open.  To get this look I applied strange from the Naked 3 palette all the way up to my brow.  I then put Limit on my lid and drew a wing with my Jesse's Girl liquid liner.  I then grabbed my handy dandy electric palette and smudged Jilted under my eye and wing.  Then I carefully took Urban and put it as close to my lower lashline as possible.  To finish this up I took the tiniest bit of Black Out (Urban Decay single) and dabbed it where the wing meets Urban.

My boyfriend loved this eye look so I'll probably do it again on Saturday when he and my family come to move me home for the semester. :)


As for my red lip of the day, I'm wearing NYX cosmetics simply vamp lipstick in Bewitching.   Its a really nice wearable dark red.  However as a word of caution, make sure your lips are well exfoliated before use as it tends to cling to dry patches.  It is also a bit drying itself....but that color <3

Only two finals and two days until the end of the semester...let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment