Monday, December 8, 2014

Finals Day One: Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn

So because this is finals week I've decided to wear a red lipstick every day of finals to help improve my confidence and overall fierceness.  

So...on the first day of finals my grad school gave to me, one fourth exam and a red lipstick in Hot Damn.
It works...kinda.


Since my fourth physiology exam was early this morning I went with a really easy and colorfully subtle smokey eye with my red lip.  I put a light layer of Urban from the Electric palette all over my lid and crease.  Then I dabbed Haywire by NYX on my lid.  On my lower lashline I smudged out Fringe from the electric palette and then lined my upper lashline with Stila's smudge stick liner in Triggerfish.  


As for my lips I first applied lip balm upon waking up because while the staying power and pigmentation of this lipstick is awesome, its also quite drying. Before leaving to take my final I applied Hot Damn by Be a Bombshell cosmetics. Its a orangey red shade that contrasts beautifully with blue clothing.  One layer is all you need and the crayon type  applicator makes this a breeze to put on. I really wish Ipsy would send another round of these lip crayons out, I love the color and pigmentation. 

Now back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment