Friday, December 12, 2014

Finals Day Five: Bare Minerals Be Bold

I'M DONE YES I'M SO EXCITED!!!

So I just finished my last final of the semester and I'm pretty sure it went awesome, I felt pretty confident the whole time.  YES!

On the fifth day of finals my grad school gave to me one Pharmacology final and a lipstick in Be Bold.


I don't even know what's going on with this eye look.  I got up earlier than I was expecting so had a bit of time to mess around.  Which is exactly what this was.  I didn't really have an idea going in, I just kept doing things until I wound up with something I liked.
On my lid is Freak from the Electric Palette, I then did the sharp edge at the outer corner with my liquid liner.  After I had them semi even I used Urban Decay's Blackout to do some smudging and blending out from the point and into my crease.  I then smudged BH Cosmetics BHCM18 eye shadow single under my eye. My inner highlight is Whipped Cream by NYX


Be bold is a color I don't wear very often and I'm not sure why.  Bare Mineral's marvelous moxie lipsticks have a pretty good formula to them.  Creamy, non drying, with a good staying power.  This is a nice deep red that feels very comfortable and nice on the lips.  Perhaps its because I tend to gravitate towards matte red lip products that this doesn't get much use, but overall it is a really great lipstick.

I'm so glad to be done with finals.  Now it's time to pack up, go home, spend time with my boyfriend and family....and possible bring home some new little friends ;)

 <3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment