Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Meet Athena and Artemis My New Rats!

So after years of wanting little ratties of my own I used my birthday money to make it a reality.  I just adopted these two little cuties so prepare to be bombarded with pictures! :)

Athena

She is all white, except for a slight tan marking on her nose, with red eyes.  She is supposed to be a fancy rat but I think she may have some dumbo in her as her ears are much more to the side than her sisters. She is extremely curious but also a little bit shy.


In her Star Wars bed.


Relaxing on my arm the first day I brought her home.


Checking out the new surroundings.

Artemis

She is a fancy rat with black eyes and a tan hood that continues down her back as a stripe.  She is brave but not as curious as Athena.  She likes to eat everything.


Getting used to the cage.


Sniffing me :3


Looking out the cage door.


Now for cuddle pictures! <3









My puppy was and still is very confused....

Look forward to more pictures, I can image that they will randomly be included in some makeup shots :P

<3__)~

No comments:

Post a Comment