Saturday, November 1, 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Jilted and Anarchy


I've had these two Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks for quite some time but only recently realized I never swatched them....then I started to swatch them and forgot again.  I'm bad at life.  Anyway I received a sample size of Anarchy in an Ipsy bag and was so in love I had to buy another! I am definitely a huge fan of these lipsticks.  I love the formula its very creamy and opaque and only starts getting dry after a few hours, but I'm always willing to trade dryness for super long wear! I think they are worth the price unlike some other high end lip products that do not perform near as well but sport the same price tag.


First up is Jilted. This is a very pretty deep pink with a blue shift.  The lipstick goes on very creamy and lasts for hours.  I feel that it is very versatile as it is bright enough to be worn in summer but yet still deep enough to be pulled off in fall as well.  


And here is Anarchy a very intense hot pink! I know...this picture looks so different than the other...I took them a month apart in different locations of my apartment because I forgot I was working on getting these swatched...oops!. Anyway the formula for this one seems about the same however for whatever reason it lasts twice as long.  And by twice as long I mean I have yet to ever reapply it while out.  I've eaten multiple meals and this lipstick just keeps on trucking.  If you are looking for a high quality hot pink this lipstick may be your holy grail!

Where to buy: Ulta, Sephora, Urbandecay.com
Price: $22

No comments:

Post a Comment