Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple


I tend to not like liquid liners that are not in a marker/pen type of format but the colors of NYX's Studio Liquid Liners are just too awesome to let that stop me from using them! Today I am sharing the color Extreme Purple, an awesome metallic deep purple.


These things seriously do not budge! Once they are on, they stay on.  I even sometimes have trouble getting them off with makeup remover!


I love using these over a dark eye shadow because the color is really opaque and covers perfectly.  For this look I put Bruise by Detrivore cosmetics all over my lid, crease, and lower lashline.  Then I painted a large wing with the NYX liquid liner.  Its that easy!

Where to buy: Nyxcosmetics.com, Ulta, drugstores
Price: $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment