Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pink and Purple Neutral Eye

I don't always wear neutral eye shadow, but when I do I almost always have to spice it up somehow.  This neutral eye has quickly become my  favorite and I'm so sad that my camera was not able to do this look justice because it just looks amazing in person. The little bit of pink seriously pops but doesn't overpower!


To do this look I....
1. Put Prometheus from BH cosmetics galaxy chic palette all over my eye lid
2. Put Jesse's Girl Plum Frost baked eye shadow in the crease.
3. Darken outer part of crease with Darkside from Naked 3
4.  Accentuate outer corner and teh lower lashline with Blackheart from Naked 3
5. Pat and blend Ever in Your Favor (super beautiful pink) by Shiro Cosmetics in between Prometheus and Blackheart on the lid.  
6. Highlight inner corner with NYX Whipped Cream
7. Do eyeliner, mascara, and all that!

I'm in love with this neutral eye <3

On my lips is Castle by NYX

No comments:

Post a Comment