Sunday, November 9, 2014

MAC Rocky Horror Nail Polish in Bad Fairy

This is the second nail polish from the limited edition MAC Rocky Horror collection, Bad Fairy. I. Love. This. Color.  I never want to take it off its so gorgeous.  Depending on the angle it can look pink, red, or orange and it's just so insanely beautiful. Of course this is the one not in the permanent line. :(


Look at that duo color deliciousness.  This goes on a lot better than Formidable, building up to full opacity in only two coats.  So far it also seems to last longer.  I will definitely be using this a lot as its dark enough to wear in fall but also light enough for spring and summer wear. The versatility and uniqueness is just awesome.  


As if it wasn't already awesome enough I think it looks absolutely amazing when paired with purple, my favorite color..  That color combo...so lovely...
I want this color as a lipstick and eye shadow please...
If I don't stop now I'm going to gush about this polish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment