Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sparitual Nail Polish in Off The Grid

Every time I go home I like to sneak over to my mom's room and pick out one of her nail polishes to use.  She has a ton so its always fun to try something new!  This time a certain color really caught my eye because of its intense shimmer and awesome color shifts.


That nail polish is Off The Grid by Sparitual.  I had never heard of this brand but I'm pleased with it so far.  The polish went on opaque and easily.  It also lasted a few days before chipping badly.  My favorite thing about it is the really neat color shift from blue to green to yellow.  It was hard to capture via camera but believe me when I say this color is breathtaking in person! 

Where to buy: sparitual.com, certain spas
Price: $8

No comments:

Post a Comment