Friday, March 6, 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw



Today I have for you one of my favorite lip colors out of Sephora's Give me More Lip set from 2014. Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw! This red rivals MAC's Russian Red for me, that's how much I like it!


It has the same bold red color that is pretty much universally flattering.  It actually beats out Russian Red as far as application.  The doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply while I need to break out my lip brush to use Russian Red.  It lacks a bit in the matte factor so I feel like that aspect is what really sets them apart.  If I want matte I'll reach for Russian Red, if I'm feeling more of a satin finish I'll grab this one.  I have not experienced much bleeding with this and it is also not too drying.  The staying power is just as good as Russian Red.  I can eat a meal, brush my teeth, do a bit of light kissing...and it will stay put! Whether you need your lipstick to last through hours of dancing or work, this will definitely do the trick! I've never used any other colors from their liquid lipstick collection so I cannot compare its performance to other shades. However it is definitely superior to their Studded Kiss lipstick line.

Overall I'm a fan and based on this I would buy more from this collection.

Where to buy: Sephora
Price: $20

No comments:

Post a Comment