Wednesday, March 25, 2015

White Accent Liner FOTD

I had extra time so I decided to do something interesting with my makeup today! I wanted to put my new NYX white liquid liner to better use to I did a look based around using it as an accent. I think it turned out awesome!


To do this look I started by taking my BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette and applying Prometheus all over my lid.  I then took my new NYX Prismatic Shadow in Punk Heart and put it in my crease.  I then used Urban Decay's Blackout to darken my crease and smudge under my eyes.  Next I used my Jesse's Girl liquid liner to do a double wing and then carefully took my white liquid liner and placed it in between the wings and also under my inner corner.  I finished by heavily contouring with my MAC blush in Crazed Imagination and my NYX Lipstick in Aphrodite.


Also I freshly dyed my bangs purple and they look so awesome in the sun <3
You can also see my contour a bit better here.  I love the interesting way the plum toned blush goes with my skin to create a natural but yet slightly unnatural contour.

No comments:

Post a Comment