Monday, March 23, 2015

NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Blackberry

I know...so many NYX posts lately...They're my favorite drugstore brand so I won't apologize!
I was intrigued by NYX Cosmetic's affordable mostly matte black lip liner pencil as I've never seen this color being sold at an affordable price. 
The main reason I picked this up was to use under my NYX Wicked Lippie in Cold Hearted. I really didn't want to spend a ton of money on a lip liner meant for one specific lipstick so Blackberry is prefect!


I won't lie, this looks a bit weird when worn alone. Then again it is a lip liner so its not meant to perform amazing by itself.  Also I know I look very strange in matte black lipstick.  I definitely need the shimmer provided by Cold Hearted in order to pull it off.
I really have no complaints regarding this lip liner.  It goes on easily and mostly opaque, it helps my wicked lippie last longer, and its a great price!
If you are looking for a black lip liner I would definitely consider Blackberry!

Where to buy: nyxcosmetics.com, ULTA
Price: $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment