Thursday, January 8, 2015

Nail Design Using OPI My Voice is a Little Norse, Miami Beet, and Zoya's Noot


My current nail adventure came about by chance.  I had a vision and it just kind of took a completely different turn.  Initially I was just going to do the pink nails with the silver glitter but because My Voice is a Little Norse does not cover opaquely it looked a bit strange.  In order to save my manicure I took Noot, a dark grey, and turned the statement sparkle into an accent stripe.  Overall I think they looked pretty cute.  


However because I put the grey over the sparkle it acquired a bumpy texture upon drying.  I think this would have looked much better if I had done the sparkle strip over top of the pink and grey.  Live and learn!
Also Miami Beet looked much redder on my nails than it does in the bottle, which I was a little bummed about because it was supposed to match my dress.


These nails were done to match my dress for a New Years Eve dance.  Here is my boyfriend and I looking fancy :)
On my lips I'm wearing OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia.

No comments:

Post a Comment