Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pewter


I love my liner in Crystal Jade so when NYX was buy one get one 50% off I picked this up.  Its called Pewter but honestly I think its more of a Lilac, there is a subtle purple sheen to it which is 100% the reason I picked it.


This is definitely another winner.  The color is gorgeous and its subtle yet makes a statement.  Although my night class literally just got canceled because of snow that hasn't even happened yet...so no one but you guys will get to see my face today.  Oh well.  I did have to put on 2-3 layers to get the sparkle to this opacity but I don't mind having to build it up because that means if I want to just have a light sparkle dusting I can do that too.   If you like sparkle I definitely recommend these.  I actually like the formula for this one better than Crystal Jade, I don't get the slight skin tugging when I make an exaggerated eye movement. Besides the liner I also have Dust, Buzz, and Nooner from Naked 3 on my eyes.  Liquid liner is Jesse's Girl as always.  On my lips is Frenchie by Colour Pop cosmetics.  The review for it is coming soon!

If it is snowing where you are stay safe please!!

Where to buy: NYXcosmetics.com, Ulta, Drugstores
Price: $4.50




No comments:

Post a Comment