Thursday, January 29, 2015

NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose


So I've been eyeing this lipstick for a while.  And by a while I mean like at least a year.  I'm not sure why I never picked it up...I guess NYX just kept releasing so many unique and crazy colors that I spent my money on them instead.  Well not this time!!
I picked this up during a BOGO 50% off sale along with the Crystal Pewter liner.


This is my first time trying a lipstick from their matte line and I am seriously impressed.  I love it!  It glides on pigmented, matte, and does not seem drying.  The longevity is very nice as well, much better than the wicked lippies.  I am so excited to add this to my collection and I will be wearing it for my super important graduate school interview this weekend. I think it is a great my lip but better shade and is perfect for any professional setting.

Where to buy: Nyxcosmetics.com, Ulta, drugstores
Price: $6

No comments:

Post a Comment