Saturday, May 3, 2014

Zoya Nail Look using Hudson and Monet

Today's nail look was done using Zoya's Hudson with Zoya's Monet on top.  Hudson is a beautiful metallic light purple.  Perfect for spring! Monet is a top coat with a few multicolored reflective specs in it.  I'm actually not sure how I feel about Monet just because from certain angles it makes it look as if I have a chip in my nail. I'll have to try it over different colors and use it in varying intensities before I fully write it off.


So that little heart, I attempted the paint a design on a plastic bag, let it dry, peel it off, and stick it on your nail technique.  It worked...kind of.  It was a pain in the butt to get off the plastic bag.  I ended up messing up the heart a little bit.  Still an interesting concept, perhaps soon I'll try it with a more complicated design.

Where to buy: Zoya.com
Price: Hudson $9, Monet $10

No comments:

Post a Comment