Monday, May 26, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette

AAAAH! I've waited so long to finally have this and I love it so much <3
Unfortunately my appendix decided it wanted to explode the next day so I barely got any time to play with it.  However it is the only palette I brought with me to Istanbul so expect lots and lots of fun colorful eye shadow looks.  I've already done a bit of experimenting since getting to Turkey :D


So here is the top, very colorful and pretty.  My favorite thing about this palette? It has a magnetic closure! My mom has the Shattered Face Case and has a heck of a time getting it open.


So why do I love this palette?  Well first of all I always love the palettes that Urban Decay releases such as Vice 2.  I wanted it so bad, but it contained so many neutrals that I know I would never use that I just could not justify spending that kind of money on it.  BUT THIS! This is all colors, no neutrals, I have no problem spending $50 on a palette filled of colors that I know I will use almost daily.


Here are the colors! The brush is really nice too, and the purple bristles are like icing on the cake!


I instantly swatched the colors on my arm over both NYX Milk and UDPP. I think Fringe and Urban are my favorite colors so far.


And here is the very first look I did with my new palette.  This look was done using only UDPP, no NYX Milk because I wanted a slightly more subdued color payoff. I put Thrash on my lid, Chaos in my crease, Fringe on my bottom waterline, and Revolt on the inner corner and along the bottom lashline.  I finished the look with a black winged liner. I don't remember what I put on my lips because I suck.


Here is the outfit I wore it with, a super cute baggy Star Wars shirt I got from Think Geek tucked into a flowy black skirt.

Where to buy: Ulta, Sephora, Urbandecay.com
Price: $50

I bought it from Ulta while Ebates was having a 10% cash back deal, so technically I got it for $45 :P


<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment