Saturday, May 10, 2014

NYX Eye Crayon in Milk + Dark Winter Lipsticks = SPRING!

So how on Earth did I not know about this sorcery sooner!?! I found out from NYX's facebook page that Milk can be used as a base on the lips so of course learning that its lip safe I instantly used it to make my lipsticks lighter! All I did was put NYX Milk evenly all over my lips, then applied whatever color I desired over top and it lightened it significantly.  Here I will show you what Milk looks like mixed with my two Revlon Matte Balm Stains!


I tried it out with Shameless and Sultry, two darker colors that I was very sad to have to retire once spring and summer finally arrive. Well I no longer have to worry about that! :D
The original color is on the left with the color plus NYX Milk being on the right.


And here I am wearing Shameless plus Milk.  It makes such a beautiful lavender color.


And here is Sultry.  With Milk it transforms into a nice my lip but better shade.

Overall, I am ecstatic that I discovered I could do this and I can't wait to see what other dark shades I can make more springy!

P.S. I graduate college today holy crap.

<3__)~


No comments:

Post a Comment